A discovery of the Circus Arts
One day at the circus
One day to live at the pace of a circus!
Sessions for beginners with the circus disciplines, associated with one of the Cirko Senso company's show.
• 4 sessions to experience the circus arts from 45 minutes to 1h30 : 2 sessions in the morning , 2 in the afternoon..
• monitored by two fully trained artists ( Circus Arts National Certificate graduates ).
• during the day : a Cirko Senso company's show (20 minutes).
• this proposal fits a group of 20 children or a class per beginner session..
• we provide all the circus equipment : rolling globe, tight rope , unicycle,
pedal go, rola-bola, stilts, Chinese plates, diabolos, balls, devil sticks ,scarfs, clubs, trapeze and silks (see conditions with us ), circus theme books.
• safety mats.
What a typical session is like :
Small group games : body expression and actor games .
Whole group activity : focused on one circus technique in particular.
Rotating workshops in small groups: circus techniques.
Relaxing and cooling down.